Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is becoming very popular mostly because of it?s effectiveness in losing weight and keeping it off. No doubt there other weight loss diet such as Mediterranean Diet which is a diet though not common is popular with people living in countries such as Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Malta and to a lesser extent other countries bordering the sea such as Spain and France. Another weight loss diet is Paleo Diet otherwise known as the caveman diet which takes you to the early diet of stone age man. There is also The Vegan Diet which is gaining popularity.
Among all these diets, Keto Diet is the most popular and is the most effective when properly followed and The 28 Days Keto Challenge gives you a step by step outline including meal plans that you can follow to burn fat, lose weight and stay healthy, all within 28 days. The 28 Days Keto Challenge provides you with basics of the keto diet, meal plans and success tips, how to enter into ketosis and tips for staying in ketosis, dealing with social pressure, 28 day meal plan and 10 expert guides to ensure your success within the next 28 days.
What is Keto Diet?
Keto Diet is a low carbohydrate diet that emphasizes high fat consumption, along with moderate protein intake to support the body entering a state of ketosis. Ketosis is a metabolic state by which the body is made to use alternative sources of fuel, due to the unavailability of glucose. Ketosis makes all the difference in a Keto Diet as it enables the body to start using the excess fat as replacement for lack of carbohydrate intake.
While Ketosis is very important factor of Keto Diet it?s important to note that a high level of ketosis can lead to health complication in people with type 1 diabetes, however people with type 2 diabetes don?t experience such complications. When your body is not in ketosis, the cells in your body use glucose to produce energy. You obtain this glucose from dietary carbs such as starchy foods ? bread and pasta, and sugar that is found in dairy products or fruits.
The 28 Day Keto Challenge
The 28-Day Keto Challenge is a well-crafted Keto Diet plan that is design to guide you in your first 28 days of starting the Keto Diet. It contains detailed instructions along motivation to help your body enter into a state of ketosis and remain in that state while you shed the necessary fat in your body. It called a challenge because unlike other keto diet, this one actually force you to get started and provide you with the motivation you need to stick to the 28 days challenge and keep tabs on you all the way.
What The 28-Day Keto Challenge Contain
When you sign up for the 28 days Keto Diet, you will immediately have access to a wide range of resources that includes the
28-Day Meal Plan which contains the following and more.
- Keto Diet Basics: Here you will be introduced to the basic of Keto diet, how it was developed, how it works, 13 tips for success, foods to enjoy, and more.
- Eating Well On Keto: This guide contains 10 breakfast recipes, 14 lunch recipes, and 14 dinner recipes, plus a companion 28-Day Meal Plan calendar.
- Staying In Ketosis: You already know how important ketosis is to the success of every keto diet. Here you?ll learn how to get into ketosis in as little as 3 days, how to know if you?re in ketosis, and much more.
- Mastering Macros : This will introduce you to macronutrients and it?s importance to your body. You will learn how to calculate your macronutrients and maintain the proper ratios to stay in ketosis
- Beating Keto Flu: One common hinderance to a keto diet success is called ?Keto Flu? You will under keto flu better and how to make it go away quickly if you experience any symptoms.
- Intermittent Fasting: Intermittent fasting refers to voluntary abstinence from any kind of drink and food. This section will teach you 5 different styles of Intermittent Fasting to kickstart ketosis and accelerate fat loss.
- Social Situations: Most people fail in their weight loss goal simply because of social pressure and lack of social support. This section shows you how to deal with social pressures. It also provide you with tips for eating out and guidelines for drinking alcohol. This is what makes weight loss sustainable.
- Guilt-Free Desserts: This cookbook contains 36 mouth-watering ?fat bomb? recipes that will satisfy your sweet tooth while keeping you in ketosis.
- Yummy Avocado Recipes: One of the reason most people skip dieting is the fear of all the tasty food they will miss out on. Not to worry, this section provide you with 5 unique keto-friendly ways to prepare avocados.
- Keto Supplements Guide: Here you will learn 12 of the best Keto supplements that will help you transition to ketosis and make the Ketogenic diet more effective.
Should You Sign Up for 28 Days Keto Challenge?
If your goal is to be lighter and thinner, have more energy that you?ve felt in years, sleep better at night and wake up more rested. If you want a huge improvement in your skin and hair, and stay super healthy without having to undergo extreme dieting or exercise then taking the 28 Days Keto Challenge is what you need. Are you up for the challenge?